- Bar Admissions
- Representative Clients
- Community Involvement
Josh is a family man, farmer, and priority focused legal professional. Following law school at the Catholic University of America, he worked at a large D.C. Metro area law firm in commercial litigation. Josh then shifted to part-time solo-practice, legal writing, farming, and full-time homemaking to support his wife while she finished her family medicine residency in Ogden, Utah.
Josh’s practice prioritizes creative problem solving using exhaustive research of extent legal authority and a solid grasp of pertinent facts. Josh is passionate about upholding the rule of law while ensuring that his work supports and maximizes his client’s interests. His farming and family endeavors inform his legal practice in a unique way that prioritizes value, effort, and the efficient resolution of conflicts.
- University of Utah, B.A., Middle East Studies
- Catholic University of America, J.D., cum laude
- Virginia, 2013
- Utah, 2015
- The Seager Memorial Clinic
- Josh is an active member of his community, volunteering his time as general counsel to the Seager Clinic, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing free health care, dental care, and eye-health care to the Northern Utah Community. He also actively participates with his local church congregation, volunteering his time and efforts in sundry ways.
- General Considerations for International Transactions – Part 8: Navigating Your Business’s International Transactions Amid an Environment of Sanctions
- General Considerations for International Transactions- Part 6: Due Diligence Considerations
- Protecting Your Company’s Online Reputation in Virginia