- Bar Admissions
- Prominent Assignments
- Community Involvement
Holly is a successful commercial litigation attorney with extensive experience litigating on behalf of corporate clientele. She represents clients on a variety of dispute matters, including: breach of contract, real estate, mortgage banking, consumer financial services and unfair deceptive trade practices disputes.
Ms. Priest is skilled at developing and implementing case management systems to include multi-disciplinary teams. Her detailed, process-based approach to litigation allows her to effectively oversee large caseloads, including cases in different stages in litigation throughout various jurisdictions.
Ms. Priest appeared in matters in the U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Western and Northern Districts of Texas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Outside of law, Holly is an avid member of the outdoors community. She owns and manages Peaks and Pedals Gear Exchange, which provides gently used outdoor gear for camping, hiking, padding, climbing, and biking sports in the Las Vegas area.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2013
- University of Redlands, B.A., magna cum laude, 2008
- Defended banks and other financial institutions in lawsuits under state foreclosure statutes and federal consumer protection laws (FCRA, TCPA, ECOA).
- First chaired over a dozen arbitration hearings, second chaired two successful bench trials and conducted various evidentiary hearings.
- Owner, Peaks & Pedals Gear Exchange in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Who, How and Why Are You Calling? Recent Developments in the Telephone Consumer Protection Act – Clark County Bar Association Communiqué Magazine, December 2015
- Mechanic’s Liens in Practice (NV) – Practical Law